VENDOR / EXHIBITOR SPACE AVAILABLE AT ALL THREE Summer Sizzle Music Festivals ...See More
VENDOR / EXHIBITOR SPACE AVAILABLE
AT ALL THREE
Summer Sizzle Music Festivals
History Park, 1650 Senter Road, San Jose, CA
ACCESS TO 1700 PEOPLE AT EACH EVENT !!
We will provide you with a 10 x 10 space !!
Please READ Vendor Guidelines below
- No food vendors allowed.
- Set up time begins at 8:00am. Must be set up and ready by 10:00am. (Gates open at 11:00am)
- If you are participating on October 1st you must be ready by 9am. (Gates open at 10:00am)
- If you are not set up and ready to go by 10:00am you will not be allowed to participate. No refunds.
- City of San Jose Fire Marshal inspection will take place at 10:00am. On October 1st the inspection will take place at 9:00am
- You will be assigned your space when you arrive.
- We will provide you with a 10x10 space.
- Once you are set up you will not be allowed to leave until the end of the event. (This is due to safety concerns and City regulations.)
- You must provide: 1) Canopy. Acceptable sizes are 10x10 or 12x12. Any larger you will be charged for two spaces; 2) 6 foot table; 3) Chairs (2 qty)
- Your canopy MUST be secured. You may use sandbags or filled 1 gallon water jugs placed at each leg. This is a requirement of the Fire Marshal. You will not be allowed to stay if this requirement is not met.
- All Vendors are allowed 2 admission tickets for staff. (This includes you for a total of 3.) All others will have to pay the admission fee. This will be verified at your check in. You will need to provide the names of your staff members prior to the event.
- You are responsible for your own set up and clean up. Your area must be cleaned up prior to leaving.
- Vendors can drop off and unload on grounds but must move car a half hour before event. You will be allowed to park one vehicle on the grounds (for no fee) but you will not be able to move it until the event closes.
- There is small fee for parking in the parking lot.
- Vendors cannot drive on the grounds during the event. This is a City of San Jose regulation.
- Glass bottles and hard plastic containers are not permitted on History Park grounds.
- Limited power available. If you need power, you must notify us immediately.
- Generators are not allowed.
- No refunds
PLEASE CONTACT ANITA GARCIA (408) 828-3229 FOR ANY QUESTIONS
email@example.com # # #